Canadian Study Visa
Federal Trade Skills Program
This program is for those who wish to get a permanent residency through skilled trades. These trades include Hairstylists, Chefs, Butchers, Bakers, Welders etc. Some of the minimum requirements that make one Eligible for this program include but not limited to
- Have two years’ trade experience out of five years. The more the better.
- English language Proficiency (IELTS test)
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)
- Proof of fund
The skilled trades fall under these categories:
- Major Group 72, industrial, electrical and construction trades
- Major Group 73, maintenance and equipment operation trades
- Major Group 82, supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production
- Major Group 92, processing, manufacturing and utility supervisors and central control operators
- Minor Group 632, chefs and cooks
- Minor Group 633, butchers and bakers
If you are interested to know how to start the process.
We are here to assist you. Contact us, and we will get you started.
Let’s work together
Edo State Nigeria